ALL in the digital transformation
The digital transformation is constantly demanding new changes in the world of work. Companies and administrations in particular are feeling the effects and have to face new challenges again and again from very different directions. Forms of work and relationships are changing as a result of the transformation, digital tools are breaking with old routines and processes, and new processes of change are constantly taking place. This is where the project "ALL in the digital transformation" at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences comes in.
The project is one of 17 state-funded experimental spaces of the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs ("Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales", BMAS) in cooperation with the New Quality of Work Initiative. In a protected environment, these experimental spaces make it possible to try out innovative work concepts, question old structures of work, form a network among like-minded people and promote each other.
- Employees and trainees in the network learn from each other and exchange experiences across companies.
- The project team develops the community (face-to-face workshops and digital
experimentation and learning platform).
- The project partners set up experimental spaces and test new forms of (collaborative) work.
- The project team conducts accompanying research.
- The project team also conducts research with external partners, such as Carl Naughton on the topic of curiosity in everyday working life.
Duration: 28.11.2018 - 27.11.2021
Funded by: Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Darmstadt-Dieburg district
- Merck KGaA
- Fink & Fuchs AG
- Vitronic Dr.-Ing. Stein Image Processing Systems GmbH
- Schenck.de AG
- Kunzler Service GmbH
Project website: ALLE im digitalen Wandel