Research project to explore how psychotherapeutic work can be supported with computational tools. Currently, only about 1% of patients with schizophrenia receive psychotherapeutic support, although its effectiveness has been proven. This research project aims to lay the foundation for
interaction analysis in the context of cognitive behavioural therapy for schizophrenia.
- Two peer reviewed publications
- One workshop with project participants
- One workshop with interested parties within the h_da
- Preparation of a dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Mehl in this context
- Publication on the PARANOIA research project